- Adds status "added" to localization and styles
- Adds status "revising" to localization and styles
- Adds support for elgg
- Sort "filter by status" list and put separator in between .
- show "cancel" action only when job is not canceled.
- Remove non-essential items from footer.
- Statuses look more different
- Language/quality options should be broken down more
- Better security for storing keys
- Language names in English
- Needs to be clear that job title is not translated
- Needs to be clear that comment is not translated
- "clean job" should be "Reset form"
- compiler.php puts punBB into a folder
- Fix:On some CMS with some situations. the cookie is not set.
- Fix issue with nucleus when submitting data without tickets.
- Adds support for vanilla forums
- Adds support for Habari
- Allows "cancel" jobs.
- Allows "request corrections" to jobs with link to FAQ
- Alert users that they can't request personal information to translators
- Added filter to allow users filter the jobs by status
- Languages on "select language and quality options" are sorted by from language, to language and tier value descendant (ultra, professional, standard, machine)
- Added a link to quickly top-up credits.
- Open links in blank then they don't need to re-open plug-in page.
- Show date of creation into job listings.
- Show date of creation into job comments.
- Better CSS to translate preview and comments.
- Sets a min width for all text inputs.
- Removes floating elements so there is no conflicts with floating sidebars, or other future floating elements.
- Fix padding and margin into change language form/links for vanilla CMS.
- Better CSS
- Adds support for punBB
- Renames zip wordpress to avoid a folder called as the CMS.
- Properly alerts if there is no enough cash to be able to request the job.
- Adds plug-in update checker
- On joomla keys are saved into user profile configuration
1.0.5 (2010-01-11)[sand-boxed API]
- Change sand-boxed(testing) API to public API
- Installed repository on github.com
- Change home-page and hot-linked pictures from dropbox.com to github.com
- Detailed readme.md on github for developers
- Create "compiler.php" to automate the build of the packages
- Use long php tags( '<?php' instead of '?>' ) to avoid conflict with some servers
- Modified zem_tpl to allow ant script automatically recompile textpattern for distribution
1.0.4 (2010-01-11)[sand-boxed API]
- Fix: missing end tag of div breaking layout.
- Fix: nucleus CMS breaks some Ajax load.
1.0.3 (2010-01-11)[sand-boxed API]
- Improves: reduce a lot the load time by getting the jobs and comments via Ajax.
- Improves: Jobs cost are resolved via the API with real time preview.
1.0.2 (2010-01-11)[sand-boxed API]
- Replaces post new job call for post new jobs ( auto_approve should work)
- Fix: Adds some missing strings
1.0.1 (2010-01-10)[sand-boxed API]
- Improve: Add localization script, it allows you to chose the language of the application, by default it shows English, currently available languages: Spanish, English
- Improve: Layout, descriptions and spelling
- Improve: Shows version number, link to this page to check for updates
- Improve: Added Joomla! to the set of plug-ins
- Fix: My balance starts empty
1.0.0 (2010-01-09)[sand-boxed API]
- Fix round function of the "total preview"
- Every plug-in follows the CMS license. If none is provided use GPLv3.
List of language files (localization)
Notice: You need to escape on strings "&" with "&" and quotes (") with """ on these files.
To compile (powered by light modified version of zem_tpl)
- Install Textpattern
- On admin interface Go to "Admin" -> "Plug-ins"
- Copy the content of "plugin.txt", paste into the text-box and press "Upload"
- Press Install.
- On this screen look for the plug-in and active by clicking "no"
- Load the interface from "Content" -> "Translations"
Download myGengo for Textpattern
- Run from the command line "php myg_translations_plugin.php > textpattern.txt"
Download myGengo for FrogCMS
- Install FrogCMS
- Copy the plug-in folder "mygengo" to /frog/plug-ins/ ( should be '/frog/plug-ins/mygengo' it's case sensitive )
- Give write permissions to /frog/plug-ins/mygengo/nonpublic/
- On back-end go to "Administration" and activate this plug-in by simple click on check-box
- It adds a top tab called "myGengo" (you maybe need to refresh the page)
Download myGengo for WordPress
- Install WordPress
- On back-end go to "Plug-ins" -> "Add new" -> "Upload"
- Upload this zip file
- Activate your plug-in
- It adds a menu-item "myGengo" under "Tools" menu in sidebar
Download myGengo for Joomla!
- Install Joomla!
- Go to "Extensions" -> "Extension Manager"
- Go to "Install" and browse for this zipped plug-in.
- It adds a menu-item "myGengo" under "Components"
Download myGengo for NucleusCMS
- Install NucleusCMS
- Copy the plug-in folder "mygengo" and NP_mygengo.php to /nucleus/plug-ins/
- Give write permissions to /nucleus/plugins/mygengo/nonpublic/
- On back-end go to "Management" Plug-ins and activate this plug-in by selecting from the drop-down and clicking "install plug-in"
- It adds a sidebar tab called "myGengo" under "plugins" sub-menu
Download myGengo for punBB
- Install punBB
- Copy the plug-in folder "pun_admin_my_gengo/" to "extensions/pun_admin_my_gengo/"
- Give write permissions to "extensions//pun_admin_my_gengo/nonpublic/"
- On back-end go to "Administration - Extension" and activate this plug-ins by clicking "Install extension"
- It adds a new tab called myGengo near Extensions
Download myGengo for Vanilla
- Install Vanilla
- Copy the plug-in folder "plugggengo/" to "plugins/plugggengo/"
- Give write permissions to "plugins/plugggengo/nonpublic/"
- On back-end go to "Plugins" and activate this plug-ins by clicking "Enable"
- It adds a new sidebar link under Add-ons called myGengo
Download myGengo for Habari
- Install Habari
- Copy the plug-in folder "pluggengo/" to "plugins/pluggengo/"
- Give write permissions to "plugins/pluggengo/nonpublic/"
- On back-end go to "Plugins" and activate this plug-ins by clicking "Activate"
- It adds a new menuitem into menu called "Translations"
Download myGengo for Elgg
- Install Elgg
- Copy the plug-in folder "mygengo/" to "elgg/mod/"
- Give write permissions to "elgg/mod/mygengo/nonpublic/"
- On back-end go to "Administration" -> "Tools Administration" and activate this plug-ins by clicking "Enable"
- It adds a new menuitem into the menu "Tools" called "Translations"
At the footer of each plug-in there is an image about the plug-in status:
- When using the most recent version:
- When using an old plug-in version: